- You never drag your feet but ready to run in pace with your goals.
- You are ready to attack the job each Monday after a refreshing and peaceful weekend where you had gotten great time to spend with family and friends.
- You don’t focus on in and out time at the office whenever you think you need to get a specific task accomplished, you just do it and never look at the clock.
- You are happy to help your colleagues – always just because it gives you sense of accomplishment. You’re in a good mood.
- You think that your workdays are short.
- Many of your good friends are at your workplace – you often love to organize gathering programs with your office colleagues.
- You care. About almost all the things related to your work.
- Things generally don’t bug you.
- You see little to zero bad corporate politics in the organization.
- You don’t know when did you last use Sick leaves even when you weren’t sick!
10 Signs You Are Happy At Work
Post Written By